Saturday, January 1, 2011

Destashing - The First

I have decided ( hubs really) that I have too much fabric that is sitting around "waiting" to be used. Most of it is super awesome money saving deals and I know I have just THE project for it and had to bring it home. Well time to start putting some of this stash to use.

So project by project I will declutter my basement in hopes of someday having a crafting room. That hopefully will be completely organized to my standards and allow my creativity to flow.

Some of these projects will be used at home for me, some will be gifts, and some will probably find their way to my etsy store. Heck- if I can make a little money too- I'm cool with that!

So to kick it off. This fabric has been in my stash since probably Summer 2003. This was the start of it all and it only seemed fitting that my first project come from this buy.  So I present to you a very country kitsch cool apron:




Gonna have to have hubs work on taking pics.
 -OR-
I need to get to cropping!!

Love this little half apron - think it'll work it's way to etsy.


Oh yeah and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Here's to a great 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment